Saturday, November 23, 2013

2 ripe bananas, 1 cup quick oats, choc chips (I used 1/2 cup & it's kind of a lot -- use your judgment), I also added a heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter, mix well, plop spoonfuls onto baking sheet, bake at 350 for 15 mins. Delicious!

Best pie in the world Butter Coconut Pie!
Best pie in the world Butter Coconut Pie!
Click here to download
2 ripe bananas, 1 cup quick oats, choc chips (I used 1/2 cup & it's kind of a lot -- use your judgment), I also added a heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter, mix well, plop spoonfuls onto baking sheet, bake at 350 for 15 mins. Delicious!
2 ripe bananas, 1 cup quick oats, choc chips (I used 1/2 cup & it's kind of a lot -- use your judgment), I also added a heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter, mix well, plop spoonfuls onto baking sheet, bake at 350 for 15 mins. Delicious!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment